Sunday, June 12

Savage Garden

Hello Everyone I think I've told you that I would write a post about Savage Garden sometime? not sure if I have but I'm doing it now anyway!Savage Garden is a manhwa written and illustrated by Lee Hyeon-Sook. It's about a crossdressing girl attending a boy's school after a friends misfotuneate death. It's a quite serious manga about love friendship and differents troubles in the english upperclass, during the 19th century. I like the scenery in the manga and the illustrations are just WONDERFUUUL. The way the author draws the characters I love. I've read more from him just because of that. The story is also well developed and even though it's not completed it's worth reading at least the chapters that's been realesed so far. If you can buy it in the country of origin do that cause it's very beautiful and the characters are all well developed and unique in their own way.
About
In 18th century England, Gabriel, an orphan girl from a fallen noble family befriended a young man named Jeremy, who was rumored to be an illegitimate child of a nobleman. After an incident occurred, resulting in his tragic death, Gabriel must impersonate her friend Jeremy, taking his place at an all boys academy for nobles, a place that may seem like heaven to others, but really hides a harshness which she would never have imagined. Taken from baka updates

:* Linda

1 comment: