Sunday, June 26

Olimpos

Hello Everyone and Good Morning! Today I will make a short post cause I'm gonna watch Paranomoral Acitivty :O Wish my soul to be spared.

Olimpos is a manga written by a mangaka called Aki. It's a rather short manga I decided to read when I found a picture of the illustrations which I thought were really interesting. I started to read the manga and it was interesting aswell. Philosophical in a way and I read it through and through in a day. I like when you found different manga with a really unique plot, like this one. Well if you have a really strong like for old greek mythology, read it :D.
About
Ganymede, the youngest prince of Troy, is trapped in a world of eternal night and beautiful white flowers that never wilt. Apollo - the man responsible for his imprisonment - visits him often, never quite telling him what he has been brought there for. The all-powerful Zeus, the omniscient Hades, the inquisitive Apollo -- this is the tale they weave, using Ganymede's presence to fulfill their whims... From baka-updates









Linda :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I've got a Manga you might like..Maybe you've read it..It's called Koizora,Love Sky.
    I heard it's rather sad,i mean literally SAD. There's a series as well "Love Sky"..Check it out if you have read, just ignore:}
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete