Friday, March 26

Mr. Imba's Naruto Chapter Discussion



Oh my, I have been slacking so bad lately, luckily we've got Linda-chan hehe. :)

Sigh, I have two essays that has to be done on Monday.. School really do suck, so instead of doing the essays I'm going to write a post here. :D Ain't a thoughtful?

Anyway, I recently read the new Naruto manga chapter, and I must say.. It's becoming super awesome again. Naruto's finally given up on the idea of turning Sasuke good and taking him back to Konoha. He's finally realized that it's impossible and the only way out is by fighting him.
Also in the last chapter there was one or two pages showing us Kabuto and his new orochimaru-like powers, that was pretty neat. I wonder what part he'll have in the ongoing series, I'm almost positive he'll go against Sasuke though, mostly because he was the one who killed his master, Orochimaru.
And also, Sasuke transplanted Itachi's eyes, does that mean he also has the Eternal Sharingan now?
And lastly I was quite chocked over the whole Kisame fight, but it seems that everything went according to plan, I wonder how the infiltration will turn out.

So, in other words, I really look forward to the next chapter, and the one after that.. And the one after that!

Walid-kun.

No comments:

Post a Comment