Friday, March 5

Death Note

I suppose you already have seen or read this manga/anime, and that you loved it, if not I will give you a brief summary about its contents here so you can join the death Note lovers club. You have probably already heard of it before but I guess its my duty to recommend it anyway. It's a manga and a anime as you already know and its one of the best. I have'nt read the manga but seen the whole anime and its really good. The story is well planned and well Death Note is one of the most exciting animes I've seen. You cant stop watching. Its deffinetly one of my favourite animes of all time. The story has also been made into film and I've een the first one and its good too. I recommend you though if you're totally unfamiliar with Death Note to watch and read them in this order, manga-anime-movie cause then you wont be bored with either of them. Its always fun to see a manga you've read made into anime, and its always fun to see an anime you've seen into a film. The characters are really nice, and if L was a real life human I would be so into him. You can read the manga here, and search the internet for the anime. Its written by Obha Tsugumi and drawed by Obata Takeshi. I hate dubbed anime but this trailer was the best so.
About the Manga
Light Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal... or his life?

No comments:

Post a Comment