Monday, March 1

Kimi ni Todoke

Kimi ni todoke (aka. Reaching you) is a manga written drawed by Shiina Karuho. It's a supercute typical school romance shoujo manga. I think its super cute really and I have'nt finished the manga but I watch the anime now and then. The anime is rather new and premiered in the winter 09. However I think that if you want to watch the anime you should read the manga first and then do it because it's funnier then. The story is the same but watching an anime and then read the manga is not fun. Believe me I did that with Death Note and I could'nt even finish one chapter, even though I'm probably missing a lot by not reading it. If you're interested in reading this super cute manga you can read it here. If you're interested in watching the anime watch it subbed not dubbed. I know the anime trailer is dubbed but i could'nt find it subbed so.



About

Kuronuma Sawako is nicknamed Sadako due to her resemblance to the girl from the Japanese horror movies "The Ring". Shunned by her classmates, her life starts to change as she befriends Shōta Kazehaya, a very popular boy in her class.
Kuronuma Sawako’s one wish in life is to make friends. That’s a difficult proposition when everyone who meets her cowers in terror. She admires her classmate, Kazehaya-kun, a popular, easygoing and 100% refreshing guy who is nice with everyone, even with her.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment