Friday, March 5

Mr. Imba's Naruto Chapter Discussion



Long time no see!
As usual I'd like to compliment Linda-chan on her awesome anime/manga recommendations. Let's give her a round of applause everyone!

And now to the weekly Naruto Chapter Discussion.
I just read chapter "485 - Close...Far..." and I found it quite enjoyable.
Not much to actually say regarding this chapter, it was all very predictable. I'm seriously tired of Naruto's endless trying to convert Sasuke to the good side.. It's hopeless, just let it be already!
And doesn't this kinda remind you of the battle in the anime just before shippuuden ( or those damn fillers? )

I don't know how many of you that actually agree with me but I really think Naruto should realize that it's hopeless and give. it. up. Already..

Anyhow, I'll keep on reading and posting regarding the Naruto manga chapters, I hope that it'll come to an end soon. I want to see how they're going to finalize this amazing series.

Until then, take care!

Walid-kun.

Oh and PS, damn you Linda! I was going to recommend Death Note! Grr.. You win this round.. Expect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment