Sunday, March 21

LUDWIG KAKUMEI

Oh my ***, you have to read this manga people. It's so insainly funny. It's about a totally superhandsome and sadistic prince and well it's just so funny, this serie really have a superinteresting plot. The story is built up on parodies of famous fairytales like Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and more. I loved those stories when i was little and to read a bloody manga about them is very..entertaining. It's rather short, only 16 chapters. It's both drawed and written by yuki Kaori (who's made God Child, Angel Sanctury for example). This Manga I REALLY recommend because it's so cool and funny and I'm so totally addicted. you can read it here.


About
Prince Ludwig isn't your conventional prince charming. He appears to be an unbelievably attractive though in truth, necrophilic narcissist prince who has a fetish for big breasted women. However his father the King became very displeased with his unusual hobbies and sets him off on a journey to find a bride. So together with his constantly abused manservant Wilhelm, who is in truth his closest person, he sets off on a journey which leads to encounters with infamous fairytale princesses. An even more twisted interpretation of the already twisted original fairytales from the Grimm Brothers!


One problem I have when I read manga is that I have to love the artists drawing style. Cooler characters = better manga in my mind. When I read some comics I just can't concentrate on the plot because of the super..ugly in my mind characters that's why I love manga artists like Yuki Kaori a lot. In her mangas she create super cool characters. I will read everything she's made from now on a while, I think! but i have some others on my mind too.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment