Thursday, January 13

Bakuman

God Evening People of the world :D
Right now my absolute favourite manga is Bakuman(After Naruto). I mean the guys who wrote and illustrated Death Note are the creators, Takeshi Obata and Tsugumi Ohba, so how can it not be good? I think it's an amazing theme, and I can't really understand how noone could come up with something that good before. A manga about a couple of guys who tries to reach the top as mangakas, its genius. This manga really gives you a chance to see how the life of a mangaka works and by the way, Kishimoto, I respect you so much more after reading Bakuman, for being able to pull of Naruto every week. However this post is about Bakuman not Naruto so I'll continue.

As I've already said it's about a couple of mangakas trying to reach the top. I really like that they start out in jr high with the dream. They join forces and become best friends, the two "heroes" in the manga, Takagi and Mashiro. As time goes by they get into jump and get serialized and slow and steady they become better and better as they grow up. Too follow their way to success is really interesting and the characters are amazing. The story is full of interesting characters and there is continuosly new ones introduced to the manga, its not the same group of people all the time, but ofcourse the maincharacters remain. It's also a very cute love story but I won't spoil to much ;D. READ Bakuman I think it's our duty as manga fans to read at least 50 chapter of this manga. It's airing as an anime right now in Japan and the anime is practically the same as the manga. I started with the anime, but when I realised how awesome the story is I had to start reading it too. Takeshi Obatas art is amazing. I have'nt read Death Note since I saw the anime before reading the manga and lost interest in reading it, but the art is just amazing. It's very detailed and just...awesome. When I read a manga I think the art is one of the things that can make a manga absolutely super good, or hideous. I can't really read a manga when the art is just dreadfull.. Takeshi Obata and Tsugumi Ohba really make a good team too. The illustrator Takeshi, super awesome at art and Tsugumi who writes the manuscript,I really think he's amazing. Think about it, he created Death Note from his mind! Somehow I don't really get it, that they were able to create Death Note and now this. This time I'm gonna follow Bakuman both anime and manga, I will never stop reading it! I hope the manga will last for a long time!
Here you can read Bakuman and you can watch the anime here!
About the Anime
Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi are pretty much foils of each other. Mashiro, an average 9th grade student but talented artist, and Takagi, an overall advanced 9th grader and aspiring writer. After great convincing, Takagi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a successful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to marry the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho. (source animecrazy.net)
About the Manga
It's not easy to become and live as a mangaka, as Mashiro Moritaka knows from his late uncle. At 9th grade, while trying to keep up with reality, school and then a normal job, he left his notebook with a sketch of Azuki Miho, a girl he likes. Takagi Akito, a first-rate student found it and tries to convince Mashiro to draw a manga with his story. Mashiro doesn't like the idea and declines. Takagi, however, sticks to his dream and found out that Azuki wants to be a voice actress and has already gotten a good reply from a production company. Takagi then brought Mashiro to her house and told her his dream... Mashiro then tells her that he will write a manga with Takagi and will ask Azuki to voice their anime. Out of confusion, Mashiro asks her if their dreams become reality, will she marry him? She says yes, only if their dreams become true, and not otherwise!! Now, the lives of wannabe mangakas begin!!! Nominated for the 3rd Manga Taisho Award! (source mangareader.net)Maybe you've noticed but i use the world awesome a lot, and there is practically only one reason for that.

It's awesome ! Love Linda :D

No comments:

Post a Comment