Tuesday, January 18

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

:D I'm sure most of you are already aware of this awesome manga. The author/illustrator for the manga is named Yana Toboso and Kuroshitsuji is her most notable work so far. I look forward to reading any other manga she will create in the future. I have to say I love it! I watched the anime in like....2 days and the story is just superawesome! It's about a lord in England named Ciel Phantomhive and he makes a deal with a demon to become his butler until he´s avenged his parents death. The demon then becomes his butler in exchange for his soul when the agreement is fulfilled. The story then follows the boy Ciel Phantomhive and his and Sebastians different struggle through the way to Ciel´s revenge. The "demon butler" Sebastian Michaelis is superhot and he's a very interesting character. In the Phantomhive estate they have other companions as well, and I love them too. Yana has really come up with some outstanding characters. She also managed to make a very funny story of a very dark subject, a deal with the devil is not really funny if you ask me...

Right now the manga is ongoing and the anime has finished it's 2nd season. I WANT A THIRD ONE! the ending of the second season was just to.....unexpected and I really want to se what would happen after that. Unfortuneately a lot of people say that the story has "ended" now in the anime. I hope not. I WANT A THIRD SEASON! You can watch the anime here and read the manga here.

I WILL read the manga too. I think it's different from the anime even if the characters are the same :O They probably changed the plot to create the anime a lot, but I'm not sure. The story is what you would call bishounen? It fits for both girls and boys very well ;D If you like historical settings like the victorian era, England, supernatural things and a lot of comedy watch this series :D
About the Manga
In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the orphaned twelve-year-old head of an English noble family and a toy and candy empire, who serves directly under the Queen. Sebastian carries out any task required by his master while solving the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection, because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master.The parents of the Phantomhive estate were murdered when Ciel was younger. As a result, he made a deal with a demon asking for vengeance upon those who had disgraced him, and the Phantomhive name, in exchange for his soul.Got another comment today and I really like when you tell me about your opinions! Here in sweden there is'nt that many manga fans I have to say.

Love Linda :D

1 comment:

  1. i really like this anime .. the characters especially sebby.chan ^.^ i hope it will have a 3rd season im looking forward to it ... (i will just read the manga first) .. i love it's anime demo . iwant to know the manga 2 arigatou neh ! ^.^ for posting this

    ReplyDelete