Monday, July 26

Angel Sanctuary

Angel Sanctuary is a manga and OVA made by Yuki Kaori (maker of God child and Ludwig Kakumei also :D). It's a manga really dont feel like I have time with right now, but I want to read it. I probably have like 20 unfinished manga series right now and this one is pretty long. However I've seen the Ova which consist of only 3 episodes and I liked it a lot, but I have a problem with incest however I've mentioned it before....it's disgusting blosh, a problem I had with the story, but whatever. I really don't understand why they find it interesting sister brother relationship and so on..just feels disgusting to me. :( The theme with angels and demons I liked very much since I'm a christian and I find it interesting. The story is however not at all as christianity. I guess it's just a theme they used to base it on. Since onemanga is closing down I will now start to link to mangafox instead which I think is a little more unorganised but they have a lot more manga which is a positive thing. I will yyy to read other manga series that's not just typical shoujo manga and Angel Sanctuary belongs to the series I will start reading sometime. You can read the manga here(I'll fix the link when mangafox has fixed their problem with the server) and watch the OVA here. An OVA(original video animation) is btw an animation of something that's realesed on homevideos(before), and now on DVD OAD(original animation DVD) without being broadcasted on TV or such before.
About the Manga
The angel Alexiel loved God, but she rebelled against Heaven when she saw how disgracefully the other angels were behaving. She was finally captured, and as punishment sent to Earth to live an endless series of tragic lives. She now inhabits the body of Setsuna Mudo, a troubled teen in love with his sister Sara. Setsuna's misery mirrors the chaos among the angels, and their combined passions threaten to destroy both Heaven and Earth.
About the OVA
Mudou Setsuna, a high school student, loves his sister in a way that he shouldn't. He also struggles from supernatural powers. Angels and demons flocks to him as the day of his awakening draws near -- he is the angel Alexiel, the highest angel which fought against God, reborn.Btw I loooove the way Yuki Kaori draws manga, probably one of the best manga artists I know. The plot is kind of the same but the anime is only 3 episodes and the manga 120 chapters so... Hope you like it

Linda :D

1 comment:

  1. Actually i have read all of it and i love the story. Lucifer is hot and it has a really twisted plot that can be hard to understand but the whole incest thing only matters in the beginning and is used as motivation for many characters but all in all its a wonderful story and i have read it many times.... got to love the art work and the author who came up with it all. i like how if views god. it just makes sense and can get funny when u find out about this version of michael he;s not how u normally think but i think he is better then the way ppl think...cute too lol. all of yuki's works are cute.

    ReplyDelete