Tuesday, July 20

Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama

Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama is the name of an anime I've started watching. I've been on a lot of trips and such, so I have'nt watched anything except Naruto this summer but when I came home I wanted to start again. Kaichou wa Maid-Sama reminds me alot of Ouran High School Host Club and Special A. It's a very funny manga, I love when it's really super crazy from time to time, like in Skip Beat. The Manga is very nice to I think and the plot is probably the same too. If you want to watch something really funny or read I recommend Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama. It's not seirous at all but hilarious, and the anime started airing this spring so there is only 16 episodes atm. If you want to watch the anime you can watch it here and if you want to read it you can read it here. The writer/artist is Fujiwara Hiro. Btw I want to say that if you're able to buy the manga I write about on the blog do that aswelll, because the artists need support :D.

About the Manga
Ayuzawa Misaki is the student council president of the former all-boy school, Seika High School. In order to protect the girls, she battles the boys everyday. On the other hand, she secretly works at a "Maid Cafe". But a popular boy from school, Usui Takumi, found out! Living in between the double identity of a Maid and a student council president~
What should we do Goshujin-sama!?

About the Anime
In a high school recently turned from all-boy to coed, Misaki Ayuzawa, chairwoman of student council, battles "stinky and dirty" male students every day to protect the few (20%) females in school. Off campus, she works hard at a maid caf? to supplement the income of her household (as well as leftover foods) after her father had deserted the family -- whose action contributed to her hatred toward males. However, Takumi Usui, a handsome guy (and a heartbreaker of many girls) accidentally found out her double identities. She thought the entire school would know by the next morning, yet he kept her secret away from others, making her even more suspicious of his motives.



Watch it :D Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment