Sunday, February 28

Walid-kun's Anime recommendations!



Hello once again!

The clock is about 1:30 AM and I'm extremely bored, so..
It's time for another anime recommendation, with your host; Walid-kun.
And todays recommendation is none less than..
Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion.
The anime has been out for quite a while but it wasn't until recently I decided to actually watch it. And I don't regret it for one bit, seriously, there is two separate but still relevant seasons and 50 episodes. I'm pretty sure I watched 'em all in a matter of days. It's like on of those animes you never want to end, but still, you really look forward to see how it all turns out.

The story is quite complex, so I won't go into details. - But, it has some resemblance to the anime " Death Note " and the movie " V for Vendetta. "
That must have sounded quite strange but I think you'll agree with me, at some part, if you've actually watched it.

It's about a teenager/man which has possessed the supernatural power of the "Geass" eye. With this eye he can make any person completely follow his order, but it's limited to only one use per person. With this power he goes against the current fascism leaders, he quickly gains a lot of fans and worshipers. He soon starts his own rebel organization called " The Black Knights. " Their main goal is to bring peace to the people of the world, and end the never ending racism between the different races. That was a quite rough summarization of this superb anime. And now without further ado, GO CHECK IT OUT!

Walid-Kun.

No comments:

Post a Comment