Thursday, February 25

It's Mr. Imba time!

Oh hai! Mr Imba here, I like waffles, cakes and other sugar-based unhealthy snacks. And I'm the most incredible guy in the universe, end of story. More or less.

I'd first like to give my compliments to Linda-chan for her great and amusing post! Boy, I hope I'll end up in an all-girls dormitory where some serious distractions will ensue... Hah, I've forgotten how funny I am.


Okay, and now to my anime suggestion.
K-ON
If you haven't checked it out, DO. IT. NOW.

And well yes, there is a Manga but it's a lot shorter and skips a lot of the big moments that's been included in the anime. So I suggest watching the anime.

I'll give you a quick summarize: K-on is mainly about four(five later on) school girls and their progress to keep the Light Music Club from being abolished. But after a while they realize that playing together would be a ton of fun so they keep going on it. And then... DUN DUN DUN! Yeah right, go and see it already.

And now I'll return to listening to Pokémon songs and drinking shiny water.
Take care. :)

Walid-kun.

No comments:

Post a Comment