Saturday, February 27

Mr. Imba's Naruto Chapter Discussion


Oh hai! I'll probably be posting a Naruto manga-related kind of post once a week ( if there's a new Naruto chapter that week, that is. )


I recently read the latest Naruto chapter, 484 "Their Team 7", and I found it quite interesting actually. I'm not going in to details but one thing I found quite disturbing is the fact that the whole Team 7 is trying to either kill or capture Sasuke in his current EXTREMELY-weakened state. Sasuke has been fighting non-stop for about 10? chapters and it never seems ends! And not only that, he's going blind because of his overused Sharingan eyes.
And yes, I'm always on the evil guys sides.. I don't know why, but they're always much cooler looking and has a reasonable personality. I don't understand Naruto any more, why does he try to bring Sasuke back so badly? They weren't that close friends to begin with, right? And I doubt it's because of the promise he did to Sakura, as she tries to kill him her self. Ah well, I shouldn't complain, they always find a awesome way to solve these kind of questions.

If you haven't read it, do it NOW.

Walid-kun.

No comments:

Post a Comment