Sunday, February 28

Hanasakeru Seishōnen

Well Today I'll talk about Hanasakeru Seishōnen. It's an anime I started watching a while ago but have'nt finished yet, but I will do that! I'ts originally a manga so you can read the manga too i guess, but i have'nt. I think it's very good though because the anime is. If you're bored and really want to watch a funny anime with a lot of weird people you can watch this anime. I reminded myself of it today and now I want to watch it lol. The Anime is kind of new, the first episode premiered in april 2009.I have no informaiton at all about the manga so i can't tell you exactly how the story is but i think it's similar to the anime. You can watch the anime here.
About

Kajika Burnsworth is talked into a "Marriage Game" by her father, the mighty boss of the Burnsworth Company. She will meet three men he has chosen and decide which one to marry. They are to come into her life, and their uniqueness would cause her to recognize them immediately. If she marry one of them, he will tell her what her true destiny is. All three of the candidates are outstanding. Well, it’s actually four...
The story evolves along the lines of a power political mystery involving a small middle eastern country.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment