Sunday, July 17

Some Thoughts

Thought I would try this out and have a post were I tell you my thoughts about some series right now :O I choosed these four since they are the ones I follow most regularly that are on-going. The other ones I mostly read in one go well tell me your thought about it and I'll keep on doing it from time to time maybe!

Noblesse
In the two latest chapters things really started to happen. Rai is a Noblesse...wondered what that was when they were talking about nobels all the time. I've been wondering for QUITE some while, as probably most of you have why he is so super old but don't LOOK old and why he's superawesome at everything, well we got the answer now. If you havent read the two latest chapters DO IIIIT. I almost hit my laptop when the chapters are finished......cliff hangers.....hate them. Noblesse is really one of the best series I've ever read but I just hope it wont END soon. Kind of got the feeling now when he's facing the lord and all....well we'll see :C

Naruto
Things are kind of starting to wrap up in the 4th ninja war, but now it seems there will be ALOT of battles ahead of us, for example between the two kazekages right now. I'm really wondering about this whole Naruto going out to battle thing, ofcourse he won't die now but I'm just confused...Madara seems....kind of immortal. Well we just have to wait and see..we still have that motherfucker Sasuke aswell and I'm kind of scared. Last time we saw him he got Itachis eyes which means he have sueprawesomesharingan eyes now and he's probably hiding somewhere training as hell, since he's not in the war and preparing to face Naruto :C Well Naruto is my hero he'll crush everyone. I raelly hope though Kishimoto won't make Naruto to some fucking martyr I won't be able to handle that to emooo. :O

Bleach
I don't really have that much to say about Bleach since I don't get the story at all lately. I WANT THEM TO GO BACK TO THE SPIRIT WORLD HAVE EPIC BIG BATTLES AND ALL THAAT, Right now they are whining with that weird guy and some fullbring weird shit, I dont get it and I don't like. It's nic ethat you got an explanation to Chad's and Inoue's powers though, but that's about it. I guess Ichigo looks kind of cool in his fullbring aswell, but still I'm not fully convinced about this shit. The antagonist right now is cool aswell...but here is no cool action at all ..They're mostly talking and well I hope it'll develop to something better soon. In the end I apparently had some things to say lol.

Bakuman
I love this manga. I really have to give them some credit cause I dont now how you can make a 140+ chapter manga ABOUT manga and make it so exiting. The plot is really nice and I'm always looking forward to the next chapter. Right now they have finished their "battle or whatever" with Eiji and I'm mostly looking forward to a new series from them. Well I guess PCP is interesting and all, if it existed IRL maybe I would actually read it but Money and Intelligence and those seemed VERY interesting and....well Mashiro deserves to get married before the age of thirty in my opinion xD He's been waiting on the girl since middle high? high school? to be honest it's kind of depressing when you think about it poor guy... Takagi already married and all but well I guess being a mangaka is really hard, at least it seems like it. I wipe a bit for you mangakas out there but thank you for the hard work!

Love to you guys :D Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment