Saturday, February 5

Noblesse

Hello people of the world
I've been sick for almost a week, but now I'm kind of healthy ;D Everyone gets a cold now and then. Today I will tell you about Noblesse. When I was sick I read a whole bunch of manga I can tell you xD and this one was my favourite. I've had in on my "to read list" for a long time and thought I should start reading it now, and I did! This manhwa as it actually is ( manhwa is like....manga is from japan manhwa from Korea) is super awesome. It's in full color, and it's the first time I've read any asian comic which is in full color. It's also the first itme I'm reading a web comic. I really can't understand the whole web comic thing, but it's easy to find on different manga pages.
Shin Woo
The writer is named Son Jae Ho and the illustrator Lee Gwang Su. Since it's the first time I'm reading a full color manhwa I have to just say one thing about it. AMAZIIIING it's like..... normal - full color - anime in how real it feels....and I guess that makes sense, but the story comes to life in another way in my opinion. The art in Noblesse is amazing too. I really like the way he paint and draw their characters. Right now I hope they will make an anime out of it after a year maybe, it...would ..be amazing I promise you.Now I've written like 1 page about it without even telling you anything about the plot.It's a very interesting theme about vampires,special abilities and I guess it's a little sci fi over it too. The story is amazing in my opinion, and it's very fun too. I laugh a lot while reading it the jokes are hilarious. Since the maincharatcer has been a sleep for 820 years he has some problem adapting to the way the world has developed. Opening doors, using a cell phone all of those stuff are new to him. I really don't want to spoil anything, but read the about the manhwa down there and just LOOK at the pictures. Your mind will tell you that you have to read it. You can read the manhwa here, do it.
About the Manhwa
Noblesse is about a powerful, noble vampire - Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (also called Rai) - who has been asleep for 820 years with no knowledge of mankind's advancement and scientific successes. He has recently woken up in an abandoned building in South Korea. He is starting to get used to the modern world, often with the much-needed help of his loyal servant, Frankenstein. Rai enrolls in Ye Ran high school and inadvertently befriended Shinwoo - an athletic teenager, Ik-Han - a computer geek, Yuuna and a few others. Noblesse follows the group's often dangerous adventures against a secret organization while uncovering Rai's past. (taken from wikipedia)
:D I Love Rai it's him ^ see yah!

6 comments:

  1. i am also addicted to noblesse. since the day i read it, i didn't stop!!! good thing there are a lot of people who loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noblesse is the BOMB!!! every chapter I read i get sucked in more and more, i keep hanging on to when the latest chapter gets released. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaahh!! i love noblesse now.. my friend told me to read because it has a great story!! and i ended up reading the 203 chapters the whole weekend, i dont even want to sleep just to read the next chapter!! rai is soooo cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfao! oh god!! When i was searching for a new manga i found Noblesse and was like " (-__-) 'kay i'll read it" then was like "over 200 chapters?! psh" Now i'm like OMFG asdshfaskfgs!!! i need a new fuqin chapter NAO!!!! >8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of people are telling me to read this manga... well, why not give a try... based on your opinion, this might be a good read too. :)

    http://favoriteanimemangalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete