Thursday, August 19

You´re Beautiful

You´re Beautiful is a korean drama that´s quite famous. you´ve probably already heard of it maybe seen it too. However it's deffinetly the best drama I've watched EVER so far. It's supercute and I love music. teh story is kind of a mix up with Power and Kaikan Phrase very entertaining. If you like the manga power or Kaikhan Phrase you'll love this one, its funny too. I loooove the guy who plays Jeremy in the drama, supercute, I seriously don't know if a cuter guy exist : O However cute guys much drama music and a nun. the thing I love the most about these kind of series is that the drama, romance and comedy really come together in a good way. Its not only comedy or drama or romance all the parts just come across in their one way which makes it very honest and entertaining. this is the first time I've watched a korean drama and I must say I liked it alot. Since I can't talk either japanese or korean the language is shit the same to me. You can watch it here. I love Dramacrazy :D
About
Tae Kyung and On Yu are in search of a new member for their idol group, A.N.JELL. However, Mi Nam suffers an injury at the last moment. So Mi Nyu, his twin sister, is asked to step in for her brother. The rest of the drama follows the behind-the-scenes life of an idol group.School has started now and I've also started High School just now so maybe the posts will not come so frequently (not that they usually come frequently but you know what I mean)
SUPERCUTE? or what :O?

Linda with Love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment