Thursday, May 13

Naruto Shippuden 3: Inheritors of the will of fire

Sorry I have'nt been that motivated to blog right now with school and all but I will try to post something more often dear readers!!
(????readers we can discuss about that, but whatever...):D


I've whatched the latest Naruto Shippuden Movie and I must say I enjoyed it a lot. It was better than the other movies and Rock Lee was in it! Rock Lee has been absent for the whole Shippuden anime and Gai too WHY?? I dont know.. but it sucks cause he's totally super awesome. I love the Rock Lee spirit! he's just awesome. However normally I don't like the Naruto movies that much mostly because of the plot who has nothing to do with the anime or manga, but the plot this time was kind of nice. I liked the whole " every ninja in the naruto generation fighting together", normally you just see some of them, but this time everyone was in the movie. Naruto Shippuden 3: Inheritors of the will of fire was very nice! This summer the next movie is realesed in Japan Naruto Shippuden 4: The Lost Tower, then Naruto will travel in time and see a lot of his fathers past (Narutos father= Namikaze Minato =4th Hokage). It sounds really fucked up to be honest, but I like the history of Konoha so far so there will probably be some interesting things in it. I would like to see the kyuubi attacking konoha etc sometime.
About
Ninjas with bloodline limits begin disappearing in all the countries and blame points toward the fire nation. By Tsunade's order, Kakashi is sacrificed to prevent an all out war. After inheriting charms left by Kakashi, Naruto fights through friends and foes to prevent his death while changing the minds of those who've inherited the will of fire.

Btw you must watch the anime right now the Pein final battle is near 8D

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment